Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

waiting for you to come back

I walked away from
your holy presence
been so far away from your mighty hands.
Took all that i could and now i am gone ,
living my life far from you i thought
would be easier.
But now being on my own
i can see that life is much different
without your holy presence
Oh i wish i could come back
in your arms there
where i belong i don't
want anything but you, to see
your sweet smile makes me happy.
I long to be in your presence again
to have back the peace that
only you can give .
If only i had wisdom i
would not have done it
oh father you were the only one, who cared
for me .
my selfishness loose me.
Come back once again precious jesus
and make me see the splendor of your love.
come make me see the river of life that flows from your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment