Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

saved by grace.

The eyes of his majesty are upon me ,
yet he saved me from the death.
He took my hand and pull me out of the mud of sin.
I ,am a sinner since my birth but with love ,
when i accept the sacrifice of your son who
died on the cross i am saved .
Blessed be your name ..
There is no other god on this earth that has offer a sacrifice for me like you did.
You were humiliate at my place ,and you stayed quiet .
All the curse that was in my life you change it into blessing ,
When you accomplish all there by your death at the cross.
What other thing can i offer you than my heart who need to be clean by you.
What more can i say from my mouth who need to be filled by new praise to worship you.
How can i bow before you when all i ask for is holiness to come in your presence.
All is before you ,let me touch you,let me hear your voice ...
this gentle whisper that only a father can whisper ,in the secret of my heart .you only know the Hope and desire .
Desire to love you more .
Hope to put a smile on your face by being the way you want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment