Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

my life with you.

without you i am nothing ,
for the source of life it's you.
i need your breath to refresh my soul.
your gentle whisper of love in my ears.
never had i imagine that your love can make me discover
things i can do by your side is better than all i did before.
this is a complete change you did in my life.
i am bless to be a part of your life .
your touch makes me feel whole ,
like a child you bring me close to you to protect me
agaisnt my enemies.
in this castle of gold and silver i am safe for all of my life .
my lover let me look in your eyes and see all the love you have for me.
hold me in your arms and take me to the seccret place that only you can take me.
share your secrets with me for they will stay in my heart for always .

No comments:

Post a Comment