Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another chance

part1

As i woke up today
i asked myself
how to begin this journey!
Then it all appeared clear
to me that ,the best thing i could do
was to worship and adore ,my lord creator of heaven and earth .
This will make the different ,i told myself.
All that i wanted to do since a year,
i am amazed that you helped me to do it in 1 day.
Struggling with time that slipped away from me
This too i know why it happened ,
it was because i wasted my time on things
that wasn't planned on my diary list.
What a challenging thing it is to run after time
that i won't be able to get back again.


part 2

What i did was wrong ,i know
i won't blame myself for this ;for i am only human.
When i come before you
to ask for forgiveness,
i saw a smile on your face ;
even though i misbehave
before you ,i know that your love
has not change for me.
It is still the same as on the first day
i met you.
May be it is me who has change
May be i kept my eyes too much on something
else than you.
My redeemer now i want to make my way back
to you and this time ,i have understand
that the key of success is WHISDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment