Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

New way of living

part one .

I was alone like a stranger,
looking for someone
who would hold my hand
in this cold loveless world.
As i lifted my head up to the sky
looking for an answer,
i saw you coming
for my help
in a gentle whisper ,
you gave me the words of life
that i have been waiting for .
You make me whole
took me by the hand
and made me stand on
the solid rock of your righteousness.

part two.

Here i am ,having
the grace to begin a new life in you.
With a song of praise,for you my saviour.
Let me bring a perfumed sacrifice
before your holy throne ,to show you how much
i glad to have you by my side .
Showing me the direction i
need to go.
My precious lord,
be bless and glorified
from the deepest of my heart,i will love you.

part three.

everyday you make your
change in my life .
Your breathe of life has set me free.
Here i am before your throne ,
to seek for more of you.
you lift up my burden and set me
free, for all of my life i will sing
new songs of praise before you.
My lord i come before you as i am ,
i know that you will always be there
for me .


No comments:

Post a Comment